in 1984 to establish and maintain a church faithful to the historic
Christian faith and the Bible.
buildings and land were purchased on Church Lane in Cape Canaveral.
In the spring of 1994 the church completed its new sanctuary and
class rooms debt free.
is a part of the Florida Presbytery and the General Synod of The
Bible Presbyterian Church. The Bible Presbyterian Denomination
was established in 1937 in Philadelphia as a result of the liberalism
and unbelief in the Presbyterian Church.
Synod of the Bible Presbyterian Church meets annually in the various
churches throughout the land to transact the business of the church
and to have a time of fellowship..