HISTORY OF CHURCH
We organized in 1984 to establish and maintain a church faithful to the historic Christian faith and the Bible.
In 1985 buildings and land were purchased on Church Lane in Cape Canaveral. In the spring of 1994 the church completed its new sanctuary and class rooms debt free.
The church is a part of the Florida Presbytery and the General Synod of The Bible Presbyterian Church. The Bible Presbyterian Denomination was established in 1937 in Philadelphia as a result of the liberalism and unbelief in the Presbyterian Church.
The General Synod of the Bible Presbyterian Church meets annually in the various churches throughout the land to transact the business of the church and to have a time of fellowship..
For more information about other Bible Presbyterian Churches: http://www.bpc.org